Ottocoll P 85 premium PU mounting adhesive 310ml cartridge
- 1-component adhesive based on polyurethane
- Weathering resistant according to DIN 204 D4
- Extremely high adhesion strength
- Very fast curing
- Grindable and paintable after curing
- Low odour
- Only for commercial users. Please observe the material safety data sheet.
Fields of application
- Firm bonding of metals, e. g. aluminium, stainless steel, galvanised steel, copper
- Bonding of stone, natural stone and ceramic
- Bonding of insulating units, e. g. made of polystyrene, PVC, PU etc.
- Bonding of fireproof panels, e. g. made of gypsum fibreboard or gypsum plasterboard
- Firm bonding of wood and derived wood products, e. g. chipboards, plywood etc. and in the staircase renovation
- Bonding of plastics, e. g. unplasticized PVC, fibrereinforced plastics etc.
Standards and tests
- Tested according to DIN EN 204-D4 weathering resistant bonding for wood and derived wood products by the ift Rosenheim, Germany (institute for window techniques)
- Tested according to DIN EN 14257 (WATT 91) - Bonding strength of sealants for wood and derived wood products (ift Rosenheim, Germany)
- Suitable for applications according to IVD instruction sheet no. 30+35 (IVD = German industry association sealants)
- Conform to LEED® v3 IEQ-credits 4.1 adhesives and sealants
- French VOC-emission class A+
Due to typographical reasons the colours shown below may differ from the original colours of the products. Please request our colour charts for precise colour examples.
|310 ml cartridge||580 ml aluminium foil bag|
Packaging unitbox = 20 cartridges
pallet = 60 boxes / 1.200 cartridges