Ottocoll S 16 mirror adhesive 310ml cartridge mintwhite C97
- Neutral-curing 1-component silicone adhesive based on alkoxy
- Adheres on all commercial mirror coatings without any primers
- Does not damage the mirror coating
Fields of application
- Elastic bonding of mirrors on ceramic, glass, plastic, stainless steel, aluminium, wood, concrete etc.
- Also suitable as adhesive for acrylic glass mirrors (e. g. Plexiglas®)
- Bonding of lacquered and enamelled glass
Standards and tests
- Testet on coated glass (2-comp. PU Direct Decklack 7-530 made by Selemix System) made by Glas Nagel - status 11/2006
- Tested on Lacobel (varnished glass) - status 10/2010 (The test results are available on request at our technical department)
- The information provided with regards to our adhesion and compatibility tests reflects the status at the time of testing. Changes to the coatings are possible but outside our sphere of influence. With regards to these we advise to contact the producers of glass/coatings concerned.
- Suitable for applications according to IVD instruction sheet no. 30+35 (IVD = German industry association sealants)
- Conform to LEED® v3 IEQ-credits 4.1 adhesives and sealants
- For DGNB classifications, see the product page on the OTTO website
- French VOC-emission class A+
Due to typographical reasons the colours shown below may differ from the original colours of the products. Please request our colour charts for precise colour examples.
|310 ml cartridge|
Packaging unitbox = 20 cartridges
pallet = 60 boxes / 1.200 cartridges