1-component sealant based on acrylateFor indoor and outdoor application
Permissible movement capability according to ISO 9046 (manufacturer’s test) 18 %
Suitable also for large joint movements
Compatible with coatings according to DIN 52452
No interaction with existing and adjacent coatings
Can be painted and varnished - please observe application instruction in Technical Data Sheet
Optical adaptation and elastic protective coating possible
Long durability in exposed areas
Frost-resistant -10° C/ up to 48 hours
Can be stored and transported in temperatures as low as -10 °C for up to 48 hours
- Stress expansion modulus at 100 % (ISO 37, S3A): 0,3 N/mm²
Fields of application
- Primarily suitable for interior fittings but can also be used for exterior use if temperature is above +5 °C.
- Movement joints with little stress, e. g. between wooden window / door frames and masonry, plaster or concrete
- Joints in concrete, cellular concrete, plaster, masonry, wood, gypsum plasterboard, fibre cement, roller blind housings, window sills etc.
Standards and tests
- Tested according to EN 15651 - Part 1: F EXT-INT 12.5 P
- Suitable for applications according to IVD instruction sheet no. 12+16+20+29+31+32+35 (IVD = German industry association sealants)
- Quality seal of the IVD (Industrial association for sealants, registered society), tested by the ift Rosenheim (Institute of window engineering, registered society)
- According to regulation (EG) no. 1907/2006 (REACH)
- French VOC-emission class A+
- Declaration in "baubook" Austria
- EMICODE® EC 1 Plus - very low emission
- Classification according to building certification systems, see the sustainability data sheet
- Tested fire behaviour in accordance with EN 13501: class E
Due to typographical reasons the colours shown below may differ from the original colours of the products. Please request our colour charts for precise colour examples.
|310 ml cartridge||400 ml aluminium foil bag||580 ml aluminium foil bag||2,5 kg plastic bag|
|black||A205-04-C04||on request||on request||on request|
|brown||A205-04-C05||on request||on request||on request|
|concrete grey||A205-04-C56||on request||A205-08-C56||on request|
Packaging unitbox = 20 cartridges
pallet = 60 boxes / 1.200 cartridges
Average product review
Hier findest du das Nachhaltigskeitsdatenblatt von dem Produkt Ottoseal A205 der Marke Otto Chemie.
(Stand 18.09.2019, 13:08 Uhr)
Hier findest du das technische Datenblatt von dem Produkt Ottoseal A205 der Marke Otto Chemie.
(Stand 07.01.2020, 12:37 Uhr)