Ottoseal A 250 caulking material for roofs and moist surfaces 310ml cartridge
- Plastic sealant based on acrylate copolymer
- Compatible with bitumen
- Universal primerless adhesion on sheet metal, aluminium, copper, brass, glass, ceramics, bitumen, wood, concrete, masonry, plaster, tiles, roofing tiles, polyester, roofing felt, zinc etc.
- Adheres also on moist, smooth, non absorbent substrates
- Immediately rainproof
- Compatible with coatings according to DIN 52452
- Can be painted and varnished - please observe application instruction in TDS
- Good UV-resistance
Fields of application
- Perfect sealing for roofers and plumbers
- Sealing of air condition and ventilation systems
- Safe sealing of joints with little expansion
- Sealing of joints and seams on the roof, including on damp substrates
- Edge sealing of chimneys, metal profiles and parapet covers
- Sealing of bitumen coats on masonry, concrete, etc.
- Adhesion and joining of corrugated roofing tiles made from fibre cement, metal, PVC, polyester and bitumen (depending on the expected loads, e.g. wind suction, an additional mechanical attachment may be required)
- Barrier of building materials containing bitumen for the subsequent silicone sealant
Standards and tests
- Suitable for applications according to IVD instruction sheet no. 12+31+35 (IVD = German industry association sealants)
Due to typographical reasons the colours shown below may differ from the original colours of the products. Please request our colour charts for precise colour examples.
|310 ml cartridge|
Packaging unitbox = 20 cartridges
pallet = 60 boxes / 1.200 cartridges