Ottoseal S 112 window bar filler 580ml foil bag transparent C00
- 1-component silicone sealant based on alkoxy
- Good weathering and ageing resistance
- Good UV-resistance
- Good compatibility with paints according to DIN 52452 (not paintable)
- Low odour
- Compatible with PVB-foils according to the criteria of the ift-guideline DI-02/1
Fields of application
- For sealing and back filling of frames and window bars on windows and doors - improves the leak tightness. The filling material has less adhesion in comparison to standard glazing sealants, so its easier to remove the window bars for repair works.
- Avoids accumulation of condensation through incoming warm air and thus protects against humidity affecting the edge sealing, which could lead to damages to the wooden window frame.
- For sealing on the window frame below the glass edge (position 4). Please avoid full surface contact with the isolation glass edge sealing in the rebate bond. Maximum 3 mm overlap is permissible.
- For compatibility to IG-edge sealing materials please see our recent compatibility list. The up-to-date list can be downloaded from our website www.otto-chemie.com.
Standards and tests
- French VOC-emission class A+
Due to typographical reasons the colours shown below may differ from the original colours of the products. Please request our colour charts for precise colour examples.
|310 ml cartridge||580 ml aluminium foil bag|
Packaging unitbox = 20 aluminium foil bags
pallet = 30 boxes / 600 aluminium foil bags