Ottoseal S 34 floor joint silicone 310ml cartridge
- Neutral-curing 1-component silicone sealant, MEKO-free
- Very high mechanical strength, resistance to notches, tension and tearing
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Extraordinary long-term temperature resistance up to +265 °C
- Excellent weathering, ageing and UV-resistance
- For areas, which are loaded by traffic, e. g. fork-lift truck traffic (considering IVD instruction sheet no. 1) (IVD = German industry association sealants)
- Resistant to stream-jet cleaning
Fields of application
- Sealing of chemically heavily loaded floor and connecting joints, e. g. in dairies, abattoirs, beverage and food production plants, canteen kitchens, etc.
- Sealing of floor joints subject to high mechanical stress, e. g. in storage and production halls, yard areas, parking decks, underground car parks, workshops, car washes etc.
Standards and tests
- Tested according to EN 15651 - Part 4: PW EXT-INT 25 LM
- Declaration of no objection - tested for use in food-related area (ISEGA Forschungs- und Untersuchungs-Gesellschaft mbH, Aschaffenburg, Germany)
- Suitable for applications according to IVD instruction sheet no. 1+19-1+21+31+35 (IVD = German industry association sealants)
- Conform to LEED® v3 IEQ-credits 4.1 adhesives and sealants
- For DGNB classifications, see the product page on the OTTO website
- French VOC-emission class A+
Due to typographical reasons the colours shown below may differ from the original colours of the products. Please request our colour charts for precise colour examples.
|310 ml cartridge||400 ml aluminium foil bag|
|dust grey||S34-04-C89||on request|
Packaging unitbox = 20 cartridges
pallet = 60 boxes / 1.200 cartridges